Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
The term 'Protect the Planet' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Protect the Planet Limited, 1 Church Street, Warwick, CV34 4AB. Our company registration number is 07181153. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The availability date provided to Pre-Order items are estimated. These are liable to change at any time where supply is limited. You, the customer will be kept updated on any delays.
- Under the retention of goods act, all items remain the property of Protect the Planet Ltd until full payment is received. Failure to settle any invoices, and where debt recovery services are used to recoup costs, the agencies charges will be passed on to 'you', the buyer.
- If an item is reported as 'lost', the customer must agree to complete a form enabling us to persue Royal Mail or the courier for the lost delivery. If the missing parcel is located once the replacement item has been received, one item must be made available for return. Failure to return, or making the additional item available for return/collection will result in an invoice being issued for immediate payment.
- Where a product is shipped internationally, and custom charges apply, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer, 'you', to pay these charges.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Protect the Planet is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Protect the Planet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2010. In order to provide a quality of service, we may be required to collect information including full name and contact information (including phone number, email and postal address).
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Protect the Planet Limited will not sell your personal information. Your details will only be passed on to third parties to enable order fulfilment. By purchasing, or creating an account at Protect the Planet you agree to have your email address added to our database. This will be used for our marketing activities only, including newsletters and promotional activities - you can choose to unsubscribe, or opt out at any point.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Protect the Planet will not have access to any of your credit card information, as this is all hosted by secure online transaction company Paypal.
This is boring. Look at the products.